Cognitive Hypnotherapist London. Before becoming a Cognitive Hypnotherapist in London, I spent 14 years working as a personal assistant and an administrator at some huge national companies. So I know all about the stresses and strains of the corporate world.
If you’re struggling with anxiety or depression, I can help. If you’re keen to break an addiction or say goodbye to a bad habit, I can help. And if you’re concerned about your job performance and results, guess what? I can help.
I’ve spent my working life taking care of people. First, in my 11 years as a nanny. Then 14 years in the corporate world. Now, as a Cognitive Hypnotherapist London, I’m lucky enough to be making real and positive changes to my clients’ lives every day.
My qualifications and experience:
- Diplomas in Cognitive Hypnotherapy, Analytical Hypnotherapy and Anatomy and Physiology
- Hypnotherapy practitioner diploma (HPD)
- General qualification in hypnotherapy practice (GQHP)
- Neuro-linguistic programming master practitioner (NLP master practitioner)
- Specialist smoking cessation training – the Simmons Method
- Confident childbirth hypnobirthing trained
- Specialist in Children’s Hypnotherapy
- Parts integration training – Dr Brian Roet
- Member of General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Member of National Council of Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- Member of the Central Register of Smoking Cessation Therapists (CRSST)
I’m a member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH), and I adhere to their strict code of ethics. Members must be insured for public liability and professional indemnity. Therefore my membership also involves taking a certain amount of continuous professional development each year. This development means I can give my clients the best treatment possible. Also registered with the QCHPA. They recently ran a study that proved the efficacy of Cognitive Hypnotherapy for anxiety and depression. The research results were published in the Mental Health Review Journal. Proving that Cognitive Hypnotherapy does work!
I am listed on NHS Choices.
At the end of 2015,
I was delighted to find out that I was a finalist as a hypnotherapist in the Health & Wellness category at the